2018 The Year of Innovation Tool Promotion
(Reece Australia Pty Ltd Tool Promotion)
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the 2018 Reece Australia Pty Ltd Tool Promotion Major Draw (Promotion) shall be deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the Reece Group Tool Promotion is only open to Australian residents who are Reece Australia Pty Ltd Account Customers (including Reece Australia Pty Ltd, Metalflex Pty Ltd and Actrol Parts Pty Ltd) during the period of the Promotion. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter, Reece Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 84 004 097 090, 118 Burwood Highway, Burwood, Victoria 3125, alternatively by telephone on 03 9274 0000) (Reece), associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences on 1 May 2018 at 12am AEST and entries close on 30th June 2018 at 11:59pm AEST (entry/promotion period). Any entries after the promotion period will not be included.
- To enter the Promotion, the entrant must purchase $100 inc GST of Rothenberger Tool Product. The Rothenberger Tool Product includes all products in the section and category branded as a Rothenberger Australia product within Reece, and includes all Rothenberger Australia products advertised in the Reece/Actrol/Metalflex Tool Promotion catalogues. Entrants must purchase the tool products under one Account Number to have a valid entry under that account name.
- Each $100 inc GST amount spent on Rothenberger tool product at Reece, Metalflex or Actrol branches equals to 1 entry. There is no limit to the number of entries that an account customer can acquire.
- The Major Prize for the Reece Group Tool Promotion is a 7-day trip to Germany. A total of 5 trips are eligible to be won. Each Account Customer is eligible to win 1 trip only out of the possible 5. The trip prize is for the winner only. The prize includes a return economy class flight (including taxes for the winner only) from the winner’s nearest capital city or regional airport in Australia to Germany, transfers and transportation within Germany and accommodation during the trip period. The winners will be chaperoned by a Rothenberger representative for the duration of the trip, with allowance for winners to organise their own activities. The 7-day trip itinerary includes the following and is inclusive of 3 nights stay in Frankfurt in a minimum 3-star hotel and 4 nights stay in Munich in a minimum 3-star hotel with all meals included (itinerary may be subject to change):
- 23-24 September – Leave Australia and travel to Frankfurt, Germany
- 25-26 September – Attend the Rothenberger Product Forum
- 27 September – Travel to Munich via train or private shuttle
- 27 September – Oktoberfest Guided Tour
- 28 September – Oktoberfest event as a group or individual
- 29 September – Tour of Munich
- 30 September – Tour of the region with activity subject to date and weather
- 1 October – Leave Munich to travel to Australia
- If the winner is an individual, he or she must be one of the persons travelling to Germany. If the winner is a body corporate or partnership, an employee of that body corporate or partnership must be one of the persons travelling to Germany.
- The maximum value of the promotion is valued at $35,000 AUD.
- The Major Prize winners will be drawn on 20 July 2018 at 9am AEST at 118 Burwood Hwy Burwood VIC, 3125 via a random computer process.
- The winner will be notified by Reece’s Plumbing Marketing Leader or the Account Customer’s Home Branch Manager, on or before 23 July 2018 by telephone. All winners will additionally be notified via email.
- The Major Prize winners will be announced on the Reece website (www.reece.com.au) and on the Reece Group social media accounts following all winners accepting of the prize on or before 1 August 2018.
- Should the Major Prize winner fail to get in contact with the Promoter (Reece), another winner will be drawn to ensure a total of 5 will be in attendance on the trip. The draw will take place on 17 August 2018 at 9am at 118 Burwood Hwy Burwood VIC, 3125, via a random computer process. The redrawn winner will be notified by Reece’s Plumbing Marketing Leader on or before 20 August 2018 by telephone.
- Reece is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications (e.g. Stamp Duty) that may arise from winning the prize.
- If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Any personal information provided by entrants is collected by Reece to conduct the Competition (including prize distribution and promotion), and to provide entrants with information about Reece's products and services. It may be disclosed to those involved in conducting the Competition or those that assist in providing information about Reece's services, such as mailing houses or marketing companies. If you have any questions in relation to the treatment of your personal information you should contact Reece Ltd at 118 Burwood Road Highway, Burwood, Victoria, 3125, or alternatively by telephone on 03 9274 0000. Permit Number: ACT TP 18/00601, NSW LTPS/18/23216, SA T18/525.